Wednesday 19 May 2010

what happened


WOW! a whole month passed since I last wrote here..
Now let me update you millions of invisible people following me :P and the 2 lovely visible persons who already know all about me.

As for using the wacom.. it lasted..... 10 days i think.. then I stopped.. you ask why?
I blame my windows OS and my non-mac laptop ^^' and I'm not kidding..I do big paintings with corel painter and it's slow like a snail *no offense* so ... the solution is? well you know.. this
now you see.. if I do get a mac I will have to commit to my artistic part and utilize the mac daily and to be honest I'm not up for it.. Digital paintings are great but I still prefer using my pencil and brushes ^^
so you think I should sell my wacom? *hahaha* however you see.. if I had to produce a big painting to be printed.. say for a gallery for example *ahem* or for a T-shirt *ahem again* or for a children's book, then it's different ^^.. well now I'm more interested in digital painting..

So until the next update, I wish you have a great time! 

douka

2 comments:

  1. Shayum im sure even with your pc it should work, maybe ur pc is in bad health ? maybe there are some tweaks or configurations to do ? im sure you don't need a mac to use a wacom properly...
    Also what is the resolution u're using? do you work on the whole page or, you zoom on parts?

    Hey thank you ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're on the right track my dear friend, don't loose track for the silly bumps. they're only make the journey more interesting. (think barr! the more humps the better) haha.
    & as for the mac, get it when you're ready for it.. make it a reward to,, dare I say,, 365 project? :D

    ReplyDelete